Monday, September 5, 2011

Ode to My Love #,#

Your heart decides whom it likes and whom it doesn’t.
You can’t tell your heart what to do.
It does it on its own.
When you least suspect it,
or even when you don’t want it to.

Have you ever wanted to love someone with everything you had,
but that other person was too afraid to let you?

What would you do if every time you fell in love
you had to say good-bye?

What would you do if every time you wanted someone
they would never be there?

What would you do if you LOVED someone more than ever
but you couldn’t HAVE them?...  

What would you do if you never got the chance
to speak out your feeling to the people you loved?

I've been asking all these questions over and over in my head
but never get the answer...

we've been apart.
yet, I'll never forget to pray for you in my Du'aa.

*People live, but people die.
I want to tell you that you are a special person.
we can't be together,
but Allah gave me chance to know you.
and let me put you as a special one that ever came to my life.
and I keep that deepest in my heart.
Thank You ALLAH...

If you died tomorrow (nauzubillahminzalik)
YOU WOULD BE IN MY HEART AND MY PRAYERS ALWAYS...
WOULD I BE IN YOURS???

here, I just wanted to say, even if I never talk to you again in my life,
YOU ARE SPECIAL TO ME and you have made a difference in my life.
I look up to you. respect you. truly cherish you.
most of all I care about YOU.

I just want you to remember this LAST ode that i sincerely dedicate for you
and you could take comfort in knowing somebody out there CARES ABOUT YOU AND ALWAYS WILL…
eventhough you don't need that person anymore in your life.
yet, I still care about YOU...
as long as Allah let me...

p/s; i know you read this and you know i mean every single words i wrote.
       i am not chasing your love, much less get your sympathy.
       i just want to express my appreciation of your presence as a blessing  
       from Allah. i'm afraid that i will never get another chance to let you
       know it. *people live, but people die

No comments: