Monday, September 26, 2011

Impossible ;)

I remember years ago, someone told me i should take caution when it comes to love, i did.
And you were strong and i was not, my illusion my mistake, i was careless, i forgot, i did.
And now when all is done, there is nothing to say.
You have gone and so effortlessly.
You have won, you can go ahead tell them.

Tell them all i know now, shout it from the roof tops.
Write it on the sky line, all we had is gone now.
Tell them i was happy, and my heart is broken, all my scars are open.
Tell them what i hoped would be impossible.

Falling out of love is hard. Falling for betrayal is worst.
Broken trust and broken hearts, i know.
Thinking all you need is there.
Building faith on love and words.
Empty promises will wear, i know.

And now when all is gone, there is nothing to say.
And if you're done with embarassing me.
On your own you can go ahead and tell them.



p/s ; my unforgetful careless #,#

No comments: